Friday, January 25, 2013
Thanks to Sutton Fox for the honor of nominating my blog for the Reality Award.
According to the rules of the award, I need to share 7 facts you might not know about me...
1. I'm a natural blond. Or at least I was before my hair went mousy and grey-ish, so now it comes in a bottle.
2. I was named after a shop in Toronto. My mother was driving by a boutique and liked the spelling for Kathryn on the sign and that was that.
3. I was a trained animator in a different life. It was fun until I realized you actually have to be able to draw.
4. My handwriting is so messy I should have been a doctor. I do all my writing on my laptop so I can actually read it.
5. I love old movies. Arsenic and Old Lace with Cary Grant is one of my faves.
6. I like cottage cheese. There, I said it. I eat it plain and it is yummy.
7. My favourite book of all time is...The Little Red Engine, by Diana Ross and Leslie Wood. (This is very much pre-Thomas the Tank Engine days. We're talking the original epic train story, not the later smarmy knock-offs) My mother read that to me so many times when I was a kid I swear we wore out the library card. I think that the Little Red Engine's message which he repeats throughout the book: "I can do it! I really can." And, "I'm sure I can!" have stayed with me throughout my life 'cause it might take me a while to get where I'm going, but I'll get there in the end. :)
So now it's my turn to nominate 5 other bloggers for their inspiring, amazing, and lovely words:
Piper Denna at http://piperpatter.blogspot.ca/
Maya Blake at http://mayabauthor.blogspot.ca/
Morgan Q. O'Reilly at http://themorgandiaries.blogspot.ca/
Kelly Moran at http://kellymoranauthor.blogspot.ca/
Marry Murray at http://bigbluepencil.blogspot.ca/
And because every award comes with a few rules, here's the rules of the Reality Award:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Post the award on your blog.
3. Share 7 little-known facts about you.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers to bestow the award upon.
5. Contact them and let them know to come pick up their award at your blog!